Wood Rot Repairs
Keep your home’s structure in-tact and your family safe.
Signs of Rotting Wood
- Dried-out looking wood
- Missing parts where wood should be
- Wood that breaks down when you touch or step on it
- A brown, white, or yellow-ish hue on wood
- Wood that has a spongy feel to it
- Honeycomb-like appearance
WHAT WE DO
Provide quality craftsmanship services to repair the dried, hollowed-out, or rotting wood on your home.
Our wood rot repair services include:
- PVC material when possible
- Exterior siding repair
- Fascia, Corner board, & Soffit repair
- Framing and trim repair
- Window frame repair
- Porch and deck repair
- And more
What Causes Wood Rot
Wood rot is a type of fungus that breaks down your home’s structure over time, meaning that moisture is the main cause of wood rot. That means that in humid North Carolina, wood rot damage is common.
Be sure to call The Service Pros for wood rot repair as soon as possible before major damages occur!