INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES
Freshen up your home’s paint job with The Service Pros.
How Do I Prepare for Professional Painting Services?
Meticulous preparation is vital to the durability of any paint project. All you need to do is take any paintings or decorations off interior walls and move outdoor furniture away from your home. Our professional painters will take care of the rest, including:
- Puttying all recessed holes
- Wiping clean all loose debris
- Using paint with primer additives
- Caulking vertical seams and all cracks
- Applying tape and plastic as needed
- Scraping of all loose or peeling paint
- Sanding with electric sanders as needed
- Removing shutters and cleaning behind them
- Inspection of prep work by the customer, if requested
WHAT WE DO
We provide residential and commercial paint services using oil-based primers and premium latex paints from Benjamin Moore, Duron, and Sherwin Williams that are mildew resistant and environmentally friendly. Once the job is completed, we will do a final walk-through with the homeowner to ensure complete satisfaction; touch-ups will be completed as necessary such as re-hanging your shutters, remove debris, and ensure windows and doors can properly open.
- Our exterior painting service comes with a 2-year warranty, while our interior painting service comes with a 1-year warranty.
- All full-house exterior paint jobs come with a free power wash to make sure your paint job is set up for success.
- You get to keep any leftover paint for future reference.
- Our professional painters are fully covered by worker’s compensation and liability insurance for your protection.